SKF 6007 Bearing
Shields & End Covers Bearing Isolators
Bearing Isolators Increase the Reliability of Your Rotating Equipment Inpro/Seal Bearing Isolators permanently protect rotating equipment from contamination ingress and lubrication loss, significantly increasing equipment reliability, reducing maintenance costs and unscheduled downtime.
Bearing Seals, Shields & End Covers Seals and shields keep contaminants from reaching the interior of a bearing and retain bearing lubrication. Metal shields, rubber non-contact seals, Teflon non-contact seals, and rubber contact seals increase sealing performance.Ball and roller bearings are available with different types of shields and seals.
These are commonly referred to as closures. Closures can extend bearing life by preventing contaminants from reaching the critical surfaces inside the bearing, and they help retain the lubricant in the bearing. Different types of closures may be supplied on the same bearing.
- Garlock 29602-4006 Shields & End Covers Bearing Isolators
- 12.8 kN
- 0.85 kg
- Garlock 29602-1440 Shields & End Covers Bearing Isolators
- 43.5 mm
- Garlock 29609-3988 Shields & End Covers Bearing Isolators
- 39.99 mm
- Roller Bearings
- Garlock 29602-2978 Shields & End Covers Bearing Isolators
- 12 mm
- 0.440 to 0.570 mm
- Garlock 29609-5401 Shields & End Covers Bearing Isolators
- 0 Degree