SKF 6007 Bearing
Angular Contact Bearings
Angular contact bearings from Grainger can support combined loads simultaneously in radial and axial directions. Use them for high-speed, high-precision applications, such as turbines and dentistry equipment, where dual-direction loads are present.
Because not all bearings are able to support both forces, ball bearings are quite versatile and are among the most-used type of rolling-element bearing. Angular Contact Bearings. Angular contact bearings are ideal for use in gearboxes, pumps, electric motors, and clutches or other high-speed applications.
Angular-contact ball bearings are similar to deep-groove ball bearings except that the line of action of the load acting through the contacts between balls and raceways forms an angle with the bearing axis. The bearings are therefore particularly suitable for carrying combined (axial and radial) loads.
- 55 mm x 120 mm x 29 mm FAG 7311-B-JP Angular Contact Bearings
- 16000 lbf
- 0.11 in
- 60 mm x 110 mm x 36,5 mm FAG 3212-BD-TVH Angular Contact Bearings
- 34 mm
- 3600 r/min
- FAG 4307B.TVH Angular Contact Bearings
- Single Row
- 34 mm
- 50 mm x 110 mm x 44,4 mm FAG 3310-BD-TVH Angular Contact Bearings
- 68,000 mm
- 45 mm x 100 mm x 39,7 mm FAG 3309-BD-2Z-TVH Angular Contact Bearings
- 24000 r/min
- 50 mm x 90 mm x 20 mm FAG 7210-B-TVP Angular Contact Bearings
- 6800 r/min
- FAG 7311-B-TVP-UO Angular Contact Bearings
- 1140 kN
- 106 mm