SKF 6007 Bearing
Flange-Mount Roller Bearing Units
Flange mounting type is the shape of a bearing’s flange mount and the number of mounting bolt holes it has. Flange mounts with more mounting holes support higher loads.These roller bearings handle extremely high speeds for their small size. All are self-aligning to compensate for shaft misalignment. Use with hardened and ground shafts. For technical drawings and 3-D models, click on a part number.
Flange-mount roller bearing units support heavy loads when the shaft axis is perpendicular to the mounting surface. They consist of a roller bearing installed in a flange mount. The roller bearing can have cylindrical, tapered, or spherical rolling elements.The correct choice of fit, you must know the actual load conditions of the steel flange mounted bearings, operating temperature, and other requirements, but in fact, it is very difficult. Therefore, most of the cases are based on the use of lint selection. 2, the load size of steel flange mounted bearings.
- Dodge SFCN-IP-304R Flange-Mount Roller Bearing Units
- 24.00 mm
- 70.000 mm
- Rexnord MFS9200S Flange-Mount Roller Bearing Units
- 120.7000 mm
- Rexnord ZB2050MM Flange-Mount Roller Bearing Units
- 29000 rpm
- 26500 N
- Rexnord MF6403Y Flange-Mount Roller Bearing Units
- Sealmaster USFCE5000-115-C Flange-Mount Roller Bearing Units